View Single Post
Old 07-12-2007, 09:01 PM
Blkflyer
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2006
Position: Cessna 152 Captain

Originally Posted by jungleguppy View Post
I second the, "shut the hell up!" If a kid just says "bye bye plane", you and everyone else should be happy. If I read that story correctly, it was an 11 hour delay, be glad the adults were not the problem.

This is not the AirTran kid that wouldn’t sit in the seat and was crawling everywhere. That was a problem of parental discipline.

This sounds like a kid that was just happy to finally be getting on with the trip.

I normally don't side with anyone outside the industry when it comes to issues regarding removing px. But this, if it is an accurately reported story, should clearly land in the PX corner.

Short of that, your post was an ignorant rant by a child criticizing a smaller child. Pick on KIDS your own size!
I dont want to take sides cause none of us were there, I do know that almost all of us in our industry are UNDER Paid Under appreciated and OVER WORKED what I see is the public wanting to pay $100 for a round trip from EWR to LAX and demand First Class Service, this is just the start.. wasnt it a few weeks ago a comair flight was diverted because someone made a verbal threat to a FA.

Flight Attend are Under a ton of stress from company and from the passengers, and tho I am not condoning rude behavior I must agree that kids thease days get away with Murder, and Most pearents will defend their kids even if they see them doing wrong.