View Single Post
Old 08-14-2015, 02:28 PM
Datsun
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2014

Originally Posted by AceyCandler View Post
Cheerlead much?...
Smart a$$ much?

This is the kind of bulltsh!t that goes on at this site that really makes it mostly a comedy show. A bit irritating when you're looking for relevant info, but at least you also learn where you can find an ok laugh at the same time. Intentional humor is just funny, but when a guy says something like this that you know he really means, well, it's still funny but it's also tragic at the same time.

AC, not that I expect you to care, you usually make some pretty good points but also it's obvious you're more than a little bitter. Then this^ happened. LOL Tragicomedy! So you got a little BS in you too!

No "cheerleading" or "celebrating" here. Reread my post; I offered facts only. Stop talking sh!t anonymously!

Guys, if you don't give a sh!t about your workplace then QUIT! Why sh!t on one of your own paychecks? If you don't respect your workplace, then how can you respect yourself for working there? Don't respect yourself? Either get a grip, go get some counseling so you can, or again, simply QUIT! Just walk the fu(k away and go do something better for yourself!

Originally Posted by SilentB25 View Post
...I chose the CRJ...
Some people are missing this. Lots of ERJ info being offered that is probably accurate but not relevant to CRJ reserve time.

Also, perhaps I should have clearly said I'm CR7 ATL instead of assuming it was obvious. My apologies.

Originally Posted by lear700pilot View Post
... 4 years from now still on reserve...
This again? Let me say it differently so hopefully everybody will understand:

Me fly CRJ 7/9. Me info relevant because me fly CRJ and OP requested CRJ specific info. Me hired 1 year 8 months ago. Me holding line for last 2 months. Me was on reserve for 1 year 6 months. Ooogah ooogah, durr...