Thread: Spirit of NKS
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2015, 07:23 PM
gonyon
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2010

Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
Just a question about one of our pilots. So I was deadheading on one of our flights, we all boarded (full flight), sat at the Emerg exit, but the front crew wasn't there, eventually they made it in, did their stuff, door closed, CA came out, grabbed the Phone and started his PA, lots of info, keep in mind it was hot, pushing close to 20 min late, etc. What caught EVERYONE by surprise was his explanation on how to close the foward lavatory door, " -DONT SLAM THE DOOR, IT BOTHERS ME WHEN IM RELAXING-" then proceeded to the lavatory door and showed everyone what he meant, "slam the door, closed it softly, slam, soft, slam, soft".....after that, some other weird remarks... Drops the phone (my add) and walks away with 145 open mouths.

Has anyone experienced this?

To his credit, the one thing that bothers everyone, generalizing here, is the AM visit to the lavatory after the coffee and the banana that people do.

A certain pilot from Trinidad? Ya I know him. Good guy but I don't have the heart to tell him how cheesy his whole schtick is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk