CBreezy , 08-18-2015 11:41 AM
Gets Weekends Off
CBreezy
Gets Weekends Off
close
  • Joined APC
    Jul 2013
[QUOTE=moflyer;1951486]
Quote: The Skype interview has everything a normal interview would. Typical HR questions. Read a METAR, read a TAF. Brief an approach. I was asked a couple of questions about how jet engines work. They asked me a few limitations about the aircraft I had been flying previously. They mostly want to see that it won't suck to spend a 4 day trip with you.

If you're deciding between TransStates or GoJet, I'd go with GoJet. I'm in class right now. My current GoJet class has 13 people in it, the current TransStates class has 4. The upcoming GoJet class starting next week has 18 people in it, the upcoming TransStates class has 2. Needless to say, GoJet has a lot more movement.

Benefits are United and Delta. RDU is Junior, you could probably hold STL within a month if not right out of training. Reserve is 1 month MAXIMUM. Most people are getting lines right out of training.

PM me if you need more info.[/QUOTE\]
It seems like the TSA contract is far better in many regards. I really don't care what plane I fly. I also have no desire to upgrade.
GoJet doesn't have more movement. TSA is only half way through receiving 50 additional airplanes whereas GoJet is only getting 7 to add to their already sizeable fleet.

GoJet pay rates are less to fly bigger aircraft, they don't have the cancelation pay TSA has, and they don't have DEC protection. Their captains can be forced to fly in the right seat and their upgrade ISN'T shorter.