Old 08-20-2015, 11:49 AM
whalesurfer
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2013
Question <<-- Like this but using airline logo/symbol?

Originally Posted by vagabond View Post
..I forgot to mention that this poll is open for a bit, after which I will do as the people want.
Vagabond - I'm sure this has been suggested many times before but since you're a moderator here I figured I'd ask - why isn't there a small airline logo/name, etc. to choose from when starting a new thread?
You know, like those tiny smiley faces to the right or the small icons at the bottom but showing airline logos instead?

I see you use the Poll function on this site and I'd imagine the "make a choice" software could be used for this too?

So if someone wanted to start a new thread he/she would click on Section first (ie. Major/Cargo, etc.), then specific airline logo (UAL, AA, FDX, UPS, DHL, etc.) or non-specific airline (ALL/ANY). If specific airline was chosen a tiny symbol/logo of that airline (or just airline code) would be shown right next to the thread title..

It sure would solve the continuous "what airline" comments, wouldn't it? ..and maybe it'd look a little more organized? ..but then again, maybe it'd become too complicated?