Thread: Trans States
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2015, 04:09 PM
Coneydog
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2014

Originally Posted by 3kids View Post
Once again I am not TSA or G7. I don't really have a dog in the fight personal. I am just giving you a perspective from an outsider looking in. Some of you hard line TSA guys are so two faced. You bash other companies all over the place, including G7, as well as multiple others. I see the same TSA names like Mav, teamramrod, coney and his crew blasting vomit in all the threads and it just makes me think, do you guys realize who you work for or what you are currently doing to other pilot groups as you take flying from others? No regional is perfect, but you guys need to realize that TSA has taken flying from multiple groups also for years now. Remember "No Alter Eagle Jet"? Please just do me a favor and make honest assessment when you go bashing everybody when TSA has plenty of problems in its own house.
You do know that Xjet is now flying some of Eagles planes right? You also know that Xjet underbid Trans States (at a loss) the last time around...when Trans States was just recalling guys off of furlough? And you also know that we have never taken any fukking concessions right? We, as a pilot group, had nothing to do with planes getting shuffled around. While the contract we have is not as good as Xjet and Wisci's, it is better than many others. And it will only improve. I'll let the lights go out on this place before I take a step backwards. As far as me personally 'spewing on other threads'? Show me one time where I've done that? Bro, I wouldn't say anything on these threads, that I wouldn't walk right up to your fukking face and say. Don't talk your sh!t to me. Lastly, ripping on Go-jet is what APC is for...speaking of which, where the hell has Golden Jet been??