View Single Post
Old 08-24-2015, 10:46 AM
FlyingKat
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2011
Position: Taco Rocket Operator

Originally Posted by Skyvector View Post
And that is the dirty reality about Republic. Don't forget the CEO sending letters to pilots telling them to cut back on coffee and cable to save money..

And my personal favorite...the Grand Daddy of them all: The Republic CEO using his son as an example of "obedience" and how all pilots should be more like him and just obey. I'm not kidding.

Management tools like MrERJ, Loon, and Turbine Time can live in their fantasy world. The reality is that Republic has spiraled out of control thanks to none other than Bryan Bedford. NOTHING will pull it out of the dive and the future is bleak.

This contract offer is simply offering Republic pilots a little of what every other Regional pilot has had for years. And they are supposed to be happy about it? Oh, and here...let me raise your medical costs through the roof while we are at it and offset that first year pay completely. Anyone who falls for these cheap parlor tricks deserves to ride the Republic disaster all the way into the ground.

What was really funny was the day they cut off my health benefits after being out on workers compensation leave after 90 days. Only airline I have ever worked at that cuts you off and forces you to COBRA while on medical/workers compensation leave. Not even a greedy bastard like Hulas does that kind of stuff.

The real gut punch was this happened right after The Reverend sent out his Easter Homily on how we should all look out for each other and take care of your fellow man......

LOL......what a jerk....