View Single Post
Old 07-15-2007, 06:50 AM
Micro
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2007
Position: Drinking from the fire hose

Originally Posted by Albief15 View Post
As for me--I'll say it again--make SVT no more than 30 days and you might get my vote. This ACP--I like him--and believe it or not I generally trust him (if I tell you why it will compromise his ID). However--I gotta ask....if you ain't gonna send anyone more than 30 days, why not just put it in writing?
Albief, I agree that more people need to stand up for what they think at these hub metings whether the MEC likes it or not. I also applaud your "coming out of the closet" on your ID. While I don't have a website anyone who wants to know who I am can e-mail me anytime. I have no problem voicing my opinion to the MEC at any meeting.
I do think it's shortsighted to think that if they just fix the STV that this LOA would be acceptable. The STV fix MIGHT get a few senior guys to bid it up front but then what??? THere are too many problems with the rest of the LOA. Health care, Housing, houshold goods move, "seed" money and education. Unless the entire LOA is fixed I won't vote for it. Plain and simple, it's either good or bad. Like someone else said "it's putting lipstick on a pig"