Old 08-29-2015, 08:45 AM
iarapilot
"blue collar thug"!

Joined APC: Nov 2006
Position: A proponent of...

Originally Posted by CloudSailor View Post
I believe this 4 years of negotiations and the resulting TA are a microcosm of what has happened in our country the last 20 years. The continuous, un-ending, money grab from those on top taking from those below, even during times of record profits! Management already did this to all the other work groups, they have been bled dry and reached the lowest common denominator to meet the "maximum accepted level of service failures" (just look at how difficult it is to staff our night hub operations whenever there is a slight hiccup), now they are going after "efficiencies" and money from our part of the workforce pie. It's all about the profits for the shareholders. Long term value? Gone. Brand reputation above all else? Gone. Management bonuses and multimillionaires: multiplying as we speak. I suspect if the TA passes, we will have a few more tens of $millions handed out to those who helped craft this piece of work.

And a big 10-4 on that.

What goes on here is just a reflection of society in general. FedEx used to be sort of special, with PSP and the loyalty that the employees showed toward the Company.

Now, greed, deception, and apathy have taken over. The way the HKG folks were fired and their company emails that were scrubbed from the system, the way people fly disputed pairings and other trips during certain times. I cant wait until retirement.

Things are generally still pretty good but that is disappearing fast.