Thread: Trans States
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2015, 10:29 AM
Coneydog
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2014

Originally Posted by 108dash3 View Post
Hey look everybody! Frank Lorenzo Jr. would probably give up his entire paycheck just to fly an average 50 seater.(you were probably still dragging around a sh1tty diaper in 1989, but you should read up on Mr. Lorenzo to get this reference. Hint: he busted labor unions for their pay.)You need to start relating with who you really are at this company: labor.
For someone with an education behind glass on your 'I love ME' wall wherever you live, you're pretty dumb when it comes to labor/management relations. And yes, so is our MEC. I voted for negotiation, not extension. You see, I didn't jump ship from anywhere. I've lived my life and my path brought me to TSA, for which I'm not complaining. It was my choice and this very opportunity we have at our feet is why. I have plenty of airline experience to back it up. This is a good place to be right now, but I will never settle for 'above average' and neither should you. Or ANY of you. We are professionals and now is the time to stand up and make change here. Let's open up the pockets of this company's notorious tight ways and actually get FAIR compensation. Not settle for above average in a below average industry. Breezy, either this is the only place you've ever worked and don't know any better, or you just don't know any better. You are the minority and I hope this mature pilot group proves me right when we vote.
I agree with this^^ 100%.