View Single Post
Old 09-03-2015, 03:15 PM
KCav8er
Company Man

Joined APC: Sep 2015

Originally Posted by KCav8er View Post
Although I'm waiting for a class date for Atlas, I'll try to address your concerns from my point of view....
Being that this is my last day with a regional, I kinda think I know where you are coming from.
Ok, 17 days on.....well, if it's anything like the military was, plan on 19 days on. But don't think of it as "can you handle 17 days on the road", but can you handle 13 days in a row at home?
You've commuted as a regional guy, well Atlas will get you a ticket from your "gateway" airport. (Major airport) So you can kiss the days of jumpseating and hoping you get a seat on the flight to get to work good bye.
Now, I've not started with them, but after 6 months of regional life/airport living, is for the better.
Don't get me wrong, I don't think for a minute that it's gonna be rainbows, unicorns and pixie dust 24/7, but it's not worrying about commuting, you can plan a short vacation every time you are off, they have big airplanes, and it's a company that seems to have a future that has a strong appeal.