View Single Post
Old 09-06-2015, 09:09 AM
pilotwithnoname
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2014

Originally Posted by TillerEnvy View Post
No, your line of thinking is the problem. Lifers are the problem. If you're one of them, then I can see why you think that.
No I'm not a lifer. Far from it. However I fly with lots of guys that live in outstation based that are happy working at a regional and getting to drive to work. Going to DAL and commuting to SEA might not be something they want to deal with if they have a family etc etc.

I don't agree with your assumption that lifers are the problem, in fact they only help our struggle to end the regionals once and for all. Their higher pay scales drive up the cost of the regional feed and promote the move to an all major airline model.

I think however I am just wasting my time, because your responses on this thread reek of troll. You're getting slightly too emotional about a topic, without using those critical thinking skills you have to see past today and look to what the outcomes would be. Do you really want cheap regional labor? Will that make the path to a major easier? Will the majors not outsource more flying if they know the regional feed would continue to be cheap as dirt? Not good man.