Thread: Trans States
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2015, 05:33 AM
CBreezy
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2013

Originally Posted by knobcrk View Post
This is funny. Yea nice try. You posted before making fun of some guy who was going to vote no when you said your yes vote was going to cancel out his. Come on. At least admit it, you want to be the company yes man.
I said my yes vote on the union approved contract was going to cancel out his "no" vote. He can't vote. He's a CQFO on probation and they do everything in their power to make as much money as they can while trying to destroy the company on their way out.

Nah. I spend plenty of time quoting the contract to chief pilots, scheduling and payroll. My priorities are safety, pilot/union, then company. In the end, though, after ensuring a safe operation and that the company is following the contract, everyone should do what they can to help make the company money. If that makes me a company "yes man," then so be it. If you are the kind of person that does everything in their power to ensure you make money but the company doesn't, then maybe you are the reason why organized labor in this country has gone from 60% to 7% and declining in the last 30 years.