View Single Post
Old 09-12-2015, 11:59 AM
CBreezy
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2013

Originally Posted by Justadude View Post
Alright so i know this is a pretty hard time for a new hire to pick a regional airline with all the opportunities. I am looking for some of your guys experience and humble opinions on the topic.

The two airlines I have been considering to go to are Skywest and Envoy. I have just completed a interview with Skywest and was offered the 175(which i wanted).

I also have a interview lined up with Envoy. My problem is I obviously do not know who to go to. Envoy seems to be coming back and has a FLOW to american. Skywest does not but has me in the aircraft of my choice and a upcoming class date. I also understand that envoy enjoys some pretty good flight benefits through american, I do not know how skywest's are.

Out of these two airlines, what are some of your thoughts? Bases do not matter to me at this point. Thanks for reading.
Be a big boy and FIGURE IT OUT YOURSELF like the rest of us did. Read the forums, spend a little time talking to actual employees, and use that grey mush on top of your neck to make a decision. Jesus Christ. What are you going to do when you actually have to make a hard decision? Poll the passengers?

There have literally been DOZENS of these posts in the past two weeks of people begging for the rest of us to solve their problems for them. You circumstances are no different than hundreds and hundreds of other pilots who are also having a hard time making a decision. Not sure about SKywest's pass program? Do you think there might be a thread somewhere in here where you'll be able to ask that question?