View Single Post
Old 09-14-2015, 06:09 AM
MaxKts
Part Time Employee

Joined APC: Jul 2006
Position: Dispersing Green House Gasses on a Global Basis

Originally Posted by WallyF4 View Post
So far all the NO's have been very vocal. I wonder how many of these disgruntled "NO" people have flown extra, sold their vacation, and been generally flying their respective rear ends off in the last 18 months? I don't like the details in the TA, and I do think we deserve better --- BUT we are negotiating against the company and NMB, neither one really gives a rats Ars about us and improvements to our quality of life. The economy is about to crash, the dollar is worthless fiat currency backed by the FED, and we are in for a economic shiza storm when the house of cards (our economy and dollar) come crashing down.

Wake up people. Between the economy, the company, the NMB, and all the clowns we have on property (some probably smacking on this board) flying their rear ends off while wearing "contract now" lanyards do you really think we have a snow balls chance in hell of doing better than this?
Where have I read this before? Why don't you tack this on to all the other TA blogs to make sure everyone sees it! It will help get your post count up!