View Single Post
Old 09-15-2015, 11:55 AM
BSOuthisplace
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2009
Position: N/A

Originally Posted by Qwerty320 View Post
What base does everyone think will stay for alittle while? I start class on the 28th and want to bid for any base other than PHL (I understand that PHL might not even be offered when I Bid), but not really sure which base will still be around after January. I have tried to read the forums and look but don't see anything concrete. Anyone have any Ideas? I know pretty much the answers will be kind of an idea and not concrete but I am just trying to figure out which base is probably best to bet the farm on that will stay after the 145s start coming in Jan. Any and all ideas welcome! I am just trying to bid for a base that I am semi sure will be around for a little while, and will keep me out of PHL. In the end I guess I am okay with PHL but for now would like to stay away from there for a bit. Thanks.
MDT will probably be around awhile seeing as it will be a 145 mx base. If I had to guess I would say SBY will be the next base to close, simply because it will soon be the smallest base and there is talk of moving the corporate HQ somewhere else.