View Single Post
Old 09-15-2015, 02:32 PM
Droolin
New Hire

Joined APC: Sep 2015
Position: Any
Default Accept class date but still interview

I wanted to know what some of you think and get some of your advice. Here is the scenario: I interviewed and accepted a class date with a 121 airline (not a regional). Shortly after I was contacted and asked to interview by another 121 outfit that is also at the top of my list. The second airline and their invitation to interview came as a bit of a surprise. Part of me wants to turn down the interview and just stay with airline A because I'm afraid if I interview with the other airline, somehow airline A will find out about it and rescind their written offer. The other part of me says to go ahead and interview so that I have a back up in case airline A cancels class. Of course they'd have to also offer me the job for that to work out. So what do you guys think? Would I be putting my original class date in jeopardy by interviewing with another company in the meantime or is it common practice to do this until the day I set foot on property with airline A? I welcome any advice you may have. Cheers