Old 09-15-2015, 03:47 PM
Nevets
Banned

Joined APC: Dec 2007
Position: EMB 145 CPT

Originally Posted by WesternSkies View Post
What is the reason then if not money?
We started with 40 not 1.
Of course it's about money. But the money is from employees, not any of the things you said. They could have just as easily placed all those 175s at xjt and make the same argument you are making. You didn't start with all 40 at once. You start with one or two and the rest have been delivered over time and continue to be.

If it truly was about the costs you are talking about, they would have merger all three airlines to begin with and take advantage of economies of scale, synergies, etc.

Originally Posted by CL65driver View Post
Luis, we all know the true plan for XJT... and it doesn't involve 175s, or ANY new airframe. Best get Plan B primed and ready to go, or enjoy your preferential interview at the koolaid palace.

Where have you been? I've been preaching this for YEARS! I knew that when my MEC rolled over with that scope loa 5 years ago that Skywest already had their plan b in place. So I started polishing mine up since then. I've been ready. If this place shuts down tomorrow, I'll buy my ticket home and start implementing. It's very liberating. You and everyone else should try it, seriously.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk