View Single Post
Old 09-18-2015, 12:08 PM
FDXAV8R
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2008
Position: 757 Capt

Remember it is going to take a grass roots movement to defeat this turd of a TA.
Our own union is spending our 1.9% to sell this thing to us. They are producing videos, sending out emails, putting together talking points and hosting meetings.

Record profits and growth and FedEx and your union officers expect you to give up work rules like class of service, hotel in lieu, getting stuck on company jumpseats; watching our retirement being eaten away by inflation for another decade; putting 20% of lines under PBS, oh I forgot they are calling it a secondary line system instead of PBS. We don't know what the rules are for this new PBS system because the company and union will sign a side letter about those MINOR details later.

I'm not only voting NO. I'm trying to make sure the union isn't the only source of information for crewmembers. I want the crewforce to cast informed votes not just be coerced by a marketing campaign run by union officers with an agenda and paid for by line pilots who will live under this bad deal.