Thread: Ameriflight
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2015, 02:59 PM
Jetlife
Banned

Joined APC: Jan 2013

Originally Posted by frmrbuffdrvr View Post
I know personally of two. And I don't know everyone who is gone. So your argument is losing steam.

What do you want? 5 per month? We don't have that many that even qualify. And not all of the ones that DO qualify want to go that route. Several that could have went to DPJ or TMC instead.
Why would anyone go to DPJ and TMC instead of Allegiant right now? If the agreement truly works between Allegiant and AMF, that would be a more viable and lucritive option in both cases. DPJ and TMC are absolute garbage, Allegiant is at least narrow body 121 time with a half way decent upgrade and pay (even though it is a far cry from a top tier carrier.

And if you are trying to tell me that the amount of people qualified to participate in the Allegiant agreement is small, you are crazy. How many training captain or check airmen with 1000 TPIC and 3 years in the company have come and gone in the year this has been in effect? I bet it's 50. I also know of 3 guys personally that have tried and tried to get their packets submitted, to only hear crickets. I am not talking about guys getting hired outside of the agreement with AMF, I am strictly talking about going through AMF to get hired at Allegiant.