Old 07-18-2007, 09:19 AM
Micro
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2007
Position: Drinking from the fire hose

Originally Posted by JC Dude View Post
Except for the fact that I don't plan on bidding it now, I agree with you. It ain't the best but it's a place to anchor at and move forward.

FWIW, you may be mad at the MEC or the company or just pick somebody for this LOA, but the union is pushing this thing hard. Nobody is getting paid off as has been said. They feel this is the best we can do right now and its overwhelming. If it is really as bad as everyone here makes it out to be, why doesn't the union say it. Nobody needs be so arrogant to think that we are the only pilots that can do this.

Have at it fellas.

JC Dude
11 of the MEC plus it's officers are on the HARD sell of this LOA. One rep is totally against it. The company is now selling like mad. I happen to think they're wrong that this is the best we can get. But, if that's really the case, why do WE have to accept a substandard LOA. The union(MEC) can't change direction now even though it seems to be blowing up in their face. This is the same BS and spin they used on age 65.....it will happen by Memorial day (checked the date on your watch lately??). I don't trust them anymore!