Old 09-23-2015, 08:21 PM
Rock
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2007

Originally Posted by iarapilot View Post
And you seem to beat the dead horse about it being impossible to get one by peak. Has no bearing on a Y or N vote. Minutia. Every time someone brings it up, you have to repeat yourself, acting like it figures in the big picture, and if they are wrong, a no vote would be invalidated.

Lets say DV is incorrect in his assessment of having a new TA. That certainly doesnt make his other point invalid.

You are really starting to sound like a big whiner, trying to make a point with a non point. JMO of course.

And for everyone else who might say we could have a new TA by peak, please dont. Rock will prove you wrong.
While I agree with your last sentence, the confusion you reveal in the rest of your post doesn't surprise me anymore. If you'd like an example of how normal IQ people engage in a discussion about things they don't necessarily agree on, reread posts 34-37 on this thread. I'll give you the Cliffsnotes to give you a head start... Jolly makes a point. I ask him a specific question about a specific point he raised. He responds directly to my specific question. And we move on.