Thread: FedEx Hiring
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2015, 08:43 PM
KhalReblic23
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2006

Originally Posted by robxjt27 View Post
What is your TPIC time? I think FedEx still very much wants to see 1000 TPIC (unless you're in the demographically gifted crowd). It's too bad it's not like the old days with the meet & greets.

I've got a few friends close to hiring over there and it is definitely a combination they are looking for at this time (767/757, Total, TPIC). But I'm sure like all things in this industry, it will elvove down the road. If you can upgrade at Omni, that might be a good idea for bettering your qualifications. As you said before in other threads, a 767 type may not mean jack...unless it's combined with some other qualifications.
I'm on edge as to whether 50 hrs a month is better than 20 TPIC a month...either way I suppose I look like a part timer on paper! I agree, I need to change something. Though I am willing to move the entire family to Hong Kong, that's gotta count for something!

I believe the guy I know who got hired did so with no Jet TPIC and none on the 767 (I believe he just finished upgrade training and was whisked away). Granted he has turboprop PIC so that probably was enough to do the trick (makes no difference in my opinion but you never know about computers/recruiters). Maybe there's hope!