View Single Post
Old 09-25-2015, 06:05 AM
pipe
Banned

Joined APC: Mar 2009
Position: 757 Capt

Rock and FDXLAG take note. This is how you make a cogent argument on the yes side.

While I still disagree with Albie's final analysis, I respect him and understand his reasoning. Just as he said in his post, he's looking at it as an FDA WB Capt, I'm not -- different result. That said, I wish my NC could have produced something that produced a more uniform distribution. It is a shame that the disproportionate distribution of this TA can cause it to look so different depending on who you are.

Well laid out Albie. I hope your internet service drops when it's time for voting. I'm still a no -- by a lot.

To delay for 6-10 years taking up a fight that you know must happen seems irresponsible to me. You acknowledge in your arguments that it's got to get done--so let's get it done. Take the retirement issues for example, if you allow 6-10 more years of inertia to develop, I personally think the odds of changing it significantly approach zero. I can't think of too many instances where procrastinating brings positive results.

Pipe