View Single Post
Old 09-26-2015, 09:23 AM
Sailor
Banned

Joined APC: Oct 2008

Originally Posted by InTrail View Post
Disturbing letter from Negotiating Committee

Let me see if i got this straight.

1. Early this year they tell us they are beginning early bargaining and will only focus on a few key areas such as pay, retirement, and benefits.

2. They give progressive updates saying they are making great progress.

3. Several reps indicate privately that a deal is imminent and be ready for a TA real soon.

4. Yesterday they tell us that there is no further progress due to disagreements on pay, retirement and benefits.

Well someone is a liar. Does that makes sence to anyone? We are clearly not in the final phases of a contract. We are just beginning.

I call for the immediate termination of Matyas, Slotten and Morrison. Nothing will be lost as they have accomplished nothing.
So...you get new people, they don't get what you want immediately and you terminate them, so on until you run out of people or time.
First disagreement and get rid of them, they bring a TA not up to par then terminate them.
Do you think it may be posible that the company changed some terms, asked for concessions "i.e. Scheduling, transition, insurance, etc" and your NC says "not good enough" .

Just relax, give it time.