View Single Post
Old 09-26-2015, 10:41 PM
Rock
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2007

Originally Posted by PolicyWonk View Post
Sorry to keep you up so late, Rock (et al).

You have been consistently cavalier, along with various other call signs you use on here. I think you like to talk to yourself using different sign-ins. But you have a number of "tells" although you disguise the various identities well.

It comes off as clever, but I perceive it as crass. And this in spite of the fact that I don't strongly disagree with the positions you espouse, even under various names, if I perceive arightly. But I don't have an inside line to the NSA to accuse you with certainty.

If I am awry, and you are an active FedEx pilot, with one callsign, and I knew who you are, I would apologize profusely and buy you a month's worth of grog.

I would hate to think I'm accusing an honest line guy, especially a friend. But your writing is really, really suss and has been for a long time.
I don't want your grog. But I made this offer previously to someone who accused me of being in management. I'll make the same to you. I will PM you my employee number if you PM me yours. We can even work through a neutral third party if you like. If I have ever posted on APC under any name other than Rock, and if I am not an active FedEx pilot (757/FO) you get my lump sum payment from whenever we get a TA accomplished. If you are wrong, and I actually am Rock, with no other APC names, and I actually am a 757/FO, I get your lump sum payment. Deal?