Old 09-27-2015, 07:01 PM
Rock
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2007

Originally Posted by TonyC View Post
Other than the dialect, I can't imagine how you got Uncle Remus out of that. He told stories about animals, folktales, fables. He has nothing to do with your seeming willingness to bow down to the demands of The Company and accept the table scraps they're willing to part with. If playing the part of a plantation hand reminds you of a tar baby, I don't know how we can help you.

(If I had intended to compare you with Uncle Remus, that would have been a compliment. Don't flatter yourself.)

Actually Tony, I was trying to throw you a lifeline for your embarrassing and racially insensitive attempt to insult my intelligence. I understand the challenges inherent in your effort to try to coax your peers into voting in a way you believe will pad your personal retirement account, but you argue most effectively when you simply stick to listing all your gripes with the current TA. You obviously have no actual solutions, but at least by simply *****ing you have for the most part avoided looking like a member of the David Duke fan club.