Thread: Spirit of NKS
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2015, 11:38 AM
abbynormallaw
Banned

Joined APC: Sep 2015
Position: A320

Originally Posted by Rainbows View Post
I went back and just read what I wrote and even I wasn't sure what I meant. What I meant by the unity sessions is, what changed? There was so much talk of meeting before the amendable date, how much ground work was being done, how much goodwill there was between the company and the pilots. Are we, as pilots asking SO much from the company that there's no way the company can give us what we deserve? I highly doubt it, especially pay wise. This company is practically printing money and no one really believes that's going to end, pay raises and retirement isn't going to out much of a dent in returns or profits. My guess is, there's some future planning going on that what we're asking for, whether it be in the form of scope of merger language that the company can't possibly agree. So, I go back to the unity meetings. Did the NC and MEC know something they weren't telling us? No I'm not wearing a tin hat, yes I do love me some conspiracies, but the last email stating modest progress yet significant differences remain sounds like this will become fairly protracted.

We are far apart. When the company NO SHOWS a planned day of negotiations, we are way off!!!!! Don't be fooled. There are no further planned negotiations either!