View Single Post
Old 09-29-2015, 01:39 PM
eaglefly
Banned

Joined APC: Jun 2008

Originally Posted by snippercr View Post
Holy hell, you hit nail on the head there! Genius. If an airline cannot staff itself, it will not succeed. Envoy is no different. If we cannot staff ourselves, the plan that management has put forth will not work. No one is saying otherwise.
They aren't ? Why is Mason here then saying you've turned the corner and it's a good time to be an Envoy pilot ? Why is Mason saying just today that "their numbers work" and implying they are in fact working, when clearly they are not ? Why are pilots representing one thing here and another on EL and why are pilots like me attacked here for saying what others say there who are not attacked ?

It has nothing to do with present employment and everything to do with being valid or invalid.

Originally Posted by snippercr View Post
Some may over estimate the ability to hire but hey, just like you (and this is the part you REALLY have to focus on...seriously. Pause for a second or two. Get ready for your mind. to. be. blown) have their own opinions that not all agree with.

So you say your say, I say mine, others say theirs.

Just remember eaglefly,

We believe you! Because as you say, you are all we have.

We believe you!
Again, I have no issue with anyone saying what they choose, but obviously some there can't say the opposite with repeated cries of censorship or draggiing out the most exhausted cliche in internet forum history of "don't feed the troll" and then misapplying it to those they simply disagree with. I have no recollection of any post of mine claiming I was "all you have", so the last portion of your post was lost in translation. All you can do is shoot the messenger because you can't refute his message. Of course, those messengers with the same messages are not shot over on EL, are they ?

Of course not. If it wasn't for me, you'd have no one to blame.