View Single Post
Old 09-30-2015, 10:35 AM
Jetalc
Pro Button Pusher

Joined APC: Mar 2005
Position: A320 Series CA

Originally Posted by CenterlinePrep View Post
Appreciate that Jetalc. That individual asked for a site for help, and it's pretty informative written by a Captain who's a good friend of mine. Whether he looks at it or not, we simply post to help individuals.

"Another ignorant post".. I'll back away from that comment. We do the best we can to help individuals do well and answer any questions we can. We've helped many pilots get hired at F9. Our apology if giving a link offended someone.
I didn't mean to suggest any "offense" at you trying to help. I would venture to guess that site is well-written. I'm sure the post was done with the best of intentions. It was just a post coming from a prep company claiming to know a lot about Frontier that was simply ignorant. Not offensive, but just ignorant. I don't believe you know squat about Frontier, and claiming that you have helped "many" get hired at Frontier is a subjective term - how "many" exactly? What is the rough percentage of those you have prepped versus those who have been hired? False claims by an outfit claiming to "help" pilots really ****es me off and will continue to be the brunt of disparaging comments by me and others as long as it continues.

With you having not been around for any length of time as a company as well as the fairly short amount of time Frontier has been hiring, I don't believe you should take liberties when it comes to how qualified your outfit is when it comes to prepping folks for Frontier. The numbers simply don't add up. No offense was taken, but your ignorance of the culture, training, interviewing ("the job is yours to lose...") and daily life at Frontier is pretty overwhelming. You may excel at other interviews, but Frontier is clearly not your "bag".