View Single Post
Old 10-01-2015, 07:10 PM
Rock
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2007

Originally Posted by iarapilot View Post
You do a lot of whining and "fear mongering" over what would be next.
Pathetic. I think with all the posts here and from our ALPA folks, you might be able to figure it out.

You cant even acknowledge that maybe the things she brought up have merit.
All she is doing is b****ing. Do we REALLY need another list of what no voters don't like about the TA?
I asked you a simple question based on you saying her letter showed "quite a bit of leadership". I simply asked you to point out were she offers a single solution to the problems she lists. Or do you think b****ing is leading? If you do, I think you should feel comfortable saying so. Some people look for different styles of leadership than others. If you're the kind of guy who appreciates people who like to identify problems, but aren't as interested in actually solving them, I can understand why you think AS is a good leader. But if you also appreciate problem solvers, than rather then talk about me, why don't you school me on AS's solutions. I don't see any. Maybe that's because I believe that pushing the TOGA button is nothing more than a decision point. It is what comes next that will either kill you or save you.