View Single Post
Old 10-10-2015, 08:41 AM
FDXLAG
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2006
Position: 767 FO

Originally Posted by MEMFO4Ever View Post
In my evaluation of the TA, when it comes to money, I have to determine the lowest possible (potential) earnings under normal circumstances. Personally, that basis is minimum BLG in all months. 1000 credit-hours a year means nothing to me, just like the international pay conventions. While I appreciate the numbers put forth by the association's negotiating committee folks, their compensation totals far exceed what I realistically expect to earn. My track record with prior contracts here (and at another airline) consistently bears this out.

As for cars...well if I ever buy a new one that comes with that fiction based window sticker, I will let you know.
For a power point slide, dont you think that average is as good a number to to put on a slide as any other. I suppose the they could have a memfo4Ever slide, a wolfpac slide, or maybe even 4200 slides with each of our hours. Of course then we would complain that each month is different and we would need 12 slides for each pilot. My guess 1000 hours a year is < the average hours paid per FDX pilot.