View Single Post
Old 10-15-2015, 09:38 AM
FXDX
Proponent of Hysteria

Joined APC: Mar 2005
Position: 3B

Originally Posted by BlackKnight View Post
I wasn't here when this happened. Can you elaborate on the scenario and the details please? Thanks.
He wasn't in my council so I don't know all the details. I believe he was the ANC block rep. I do know that it is very difficult to get recalled under our form of governance and he is the only rep I am aware of that has been successfully recalled. It was a few years ago. I'm sure he will be along shortly to give you his side of the story.

I witnessed an attempted block rep recall in my council in 2004 or 05 and trust me it isn't easy getting the process started. If you are able to get the vote to the council at least you stand a chance, as evidenced by his case. Getting past the initial hurdle to get it to the membership is the hard part.

I don't know Tony, but I've read many of his posts on here. I don't agree with everything he says, but I have no axe to grind. I would just be darn sure I vetted him carefully before voting for him if he were running for a block rep position in my council.