View Single Post
Old 10-16-2015, 01:42 PM
Viper446
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2014

Originally Posted by FLMD11CAPT View Post
That's a load of Horse Hockey RE. We have seen this act before and would be foolish to repeat. There were reasons the Membership felt compelled to do the recalls when they did. Those reasons have not changed. As I mention on another thread.......none of this faldera is about the TA, it's all about control of the MEC. To all members out there, here is another question.........if the TA is voted down how will we pay for more negotiations? The way I read our finances we are low,low,low on funds. So what......assessments??? How big ? How long? Whose hand do I feel creeping into my pocket?
Lack of money is a reason to vote yes? I've heard this from someone else too. Why even vote? We should just empower the MEC to vote for us. Again, fear is being used to justify a vote. Vote yes or no because of what you think of the TA and its ramifications. Don't vote one way or another out of fear of the unknown. There is too much at stake with ambiguous language in this TA. A lot of people's QOL will be affected by this TA in a very negative way.