Old 10-17-2015, 10:30 AM
Elliot
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2008
Position: "Prof" button manipulator
Default A tale of two new hires. Let it be a warning.

Originally Posted by captjns View Post
OK Elliot... It's time to learn and use your words properly.

There was no theft involved.
Your opinion of "no theft involved" doesn't make the confiscation of another person's personal property moral or ethical, old man.

The item in question was confiscated for the duration of the day.
Doesn't matter how long the duration!! What don't you understand about TAKING someone's personal property, as not being right? You're somehow the authority figure in the cockpit & that excuses you to take someone's items? (Try taking something of mine, hero!!)

I failed to mention this was not the first occurrence with the the individual.
Then you have a communication problem. I'm assuming, if it wasn't the first occurrence, that you'd already explained to him YOUR "rules of the road"? If not, if you'd excused it in prior incidences, then decided to confiscate his items, well that just makes you more of a hypocrite than I've already read in your posts.

Now you and Ben just sit in the corner and drink your milk and eat your cookies and whimper just how captjns is a meanie weenie for demanding professional behavior in accordance with the policy and procedures of company procedures and manuals as imparted during I doc.

You're missing the point. I understand, you're old, you've had a $h1tty career, you're a "fly until I die" type of person because, frankly, you didn't plan for anything else in life.

Somehow, I still can't figure it out, but somehow YOU (& LNL) think that taking someone's personal property is maintaining a professional standard, different from the "whipper snapper" talking/texting on his phone.

Honestly, I'd enjoy the chance to share a cockpit with you. Try taking any of my things & we'll see what a professional schooling is all about.

Good day, Hero!