Thread: GoJet Info
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2015, 05:57 PM
FlyingKat
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2011
Position: Taco Rocket Operator

Originally Posted by 3kids View Post
Once again you proved my point. What did you get after 5 years of negotiations 2 years ago. Very little!! Also the min day you speak of is linked to a huge loss for the pilots/cost savings for the company called PBS. Get real buddy. Give them a chance at G7 and see what the new contract is. It may be really good and drive the industry forward. Look TSA doesn't have the best reputation in the regional's either. Just stop taking your self vendettas out on this web board or I will call you and your clan out every time. TSA has decent pay rates but they get killed by the industry leaders on work rules and quality of life verbiage. Dont act like your contract is great and you did such a wonderful thing by extending a current cba (which is much different than section 6 negotiations) with a bunch of things linked to a futuristic event called pbs. Your basically trading with the company and the company has the full house with PBS and they are waiting for you to play your cards. I have friends at both properties and dont hold grudges against any of them. G7 was formed because TSA contract allowed it. If you dont like it get ****ed at your previous union leadership and ALPA who did nothing to stop it. I had buddies at TSA when it happened and they feel the same way I do. Stop your childish games and man up!!! Or maybe your life is so miserable that you cant do that!!
LOL you are the one who needs to get real. The only reason you are saying anything nice about Gojezzz is your hatred of TSA. If Envoy created an alter ego like G7 you would scream your overinflated head off. You stop taking your vendettas out cause I will call you out too. Just because your management screwed up and allowed TSA to beat them out of flying. If you don't like it get ****ed at them, not us. PBS works fine as long as there are strong rules in place We aren't giving the house away and will get significant concessions for it. Unfortunately old farts like you are too dense to figure that out. My life is great. Going to enjoy spending the 150 hours of credit I am getting each month right now .

Showed a senior Captain in the IAD crewroom what you said about "knowing" TSA guys and he said it best. You're full of ****.