Old 10-20-2015, 10:04 AM
MaxKts
Part Time Employee

Joined APC: Jul 2006
Position: Dispersing Green House Gasses on a Global Basis

Originally Posted by Laughing_Jakal View Post
Because they've been wanting to engage us on our retirement since 2005. Listen, I flew with an FO who was a NO voter because he wanted to either get an A plan bump per perpetuity or sellout the Aplan for cash over cap. He had no interest in paying for any retirement that wasn't going to make him "F'n rich" his words when he retired 23 years from now.

Dude, If he want's out, and the money they save doing that gets me an Afund bump and the company shells out a few less devalued dollars...then everybody wins.

Besides, we should ask.....what if they do re-engage....doesn't hurt to explore...and we've secured gains in the contract. Did I say I just commissioned a custom built ski-boat with 21 of my collierville fellow yes voters......thing is firkin awesome....... :-)

I did need to edit my previous post....It should say be intellectually honest when you find out the things you thought were the bogeyman turned out NOT to be
What good is that ski boat? Did you not realize that under the TA all days off are now R days. And, the best part is, they only pay R day value even if you get launched!