View Single Post
Old 10-28-2015, 06:16 PM
Edgecrusher28
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2015

Originally Posted by X1900plt View Post
First time posting. I have an interview scheduled next month (Endeavor). I have looked at some gouges, but wondering if anyone who has recently been through the process can give examples of specific questions asked. Tech part, Hr part, TMAAT ? I have 4,000+ hrs & ATP. Been out of aviation as a career for about 15 yrs, staying current part time instructing & shooting approaches in single engine Cessna. Any info is appreciated. Thanks!

I just interviewed last Thursday the 22nd. As a whole, I would have to say the interview was very easy and relaxed. Checked in at the front desk/counter around 7am and was given a visitors pass. Quickly thereafter, all of the candidates were taken upstairs and given a brief PowerPoint presentation about the company and what can be expected during training, ETC. We did a quick tour of dispatch while I assume they were going through our logbooks and paperwork; then we all came back up for the interviews. It was a two person panel, one HR representative and the other was an Endeavor pilot. First five minutes were really just going over the information that was on my AirlineApps. Second portion was covering HR type scenarios and then we hit some super basic technical questions. Send me a PM if interested, I can give you a recap of what I experienced.