View Single Post
Old 11-02-2015, 01:10 PM
GoHomeLeg
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2014

Originally Posted by Loon View Post
I know that there will be no bk now. I always knew if this ta passed that RAH would not file.
My point was to challenge certain people (the burn baby burn crowd ). Challenge them to "take the money and run". IOW, if they hate RAH so much, "take the money and run". Me? I'm a lifer, I've accepted it. My life doesn't revolve around aviation. I make my money elsewhere; this is insurance, stability etc.
If i hated RAH like them, I'd be gone.
How many new hires is this going to get through the door? Once Shuttle America goes away upgrades are going to stagnate...again. How far have upgrade times dropped in the last 6 months? 20 numbers? That's not going to cut it. Republic needs 300 pilots tomorrow just to be short staffed with the amount the aircraft should be utilized. Those are leases that still need to be paid. The aircraft being less productive is going to hurt the bottom line and this new ta could further propel the company towards bankruptcy.

The fact of the matter is BB waited way to long to "negotiate" (quotes cause that never actually happened) and now the airline will die (or at least shrink) from it. This all happened to all least 1 regional over the last 4 years.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk