Thread: COLGAN email
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2007, 06:07 AM
N618FT
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2007

I just had an interview with Colgan Friday/Saturday -- written, HR/technical, and simulator (737)... got drug tested too. The ones that made it to the end were told we would get a call Monday (today). VERY friendly people... VERY straight-forward interview. If they offer, I'm on it and I'm canceling my interviews with a couple RJ companies coming up (I'm that sure I want this). I wouldn't recommend any current gouges that are available online... all i can say is that you HAVE to know 121, wx, and ifr stuff... studying the ATP written book, a small instrument review book, and an aviation wx book, you should be able to ace the written of ANY airline interview. Just be honest, know why you want to work for the company (for me, it was because I like a lot of the small town bases and I know some pilots working for them that are happy), know about their operations, know about where you went to school, know about the airplanes you've flown... if you can't come up w/ some information for that for any company you apply for, you don't deserve getting a job there any way. Feel free to ask me general questions about it. I do not remember most of the written questions nor do I know which ones I got right/wrong -- nor do I believe they ask the same ones at every interview so JUST STUDY AND KNOW YOUR STUFF AND YOU WILL BE 100% FINE .