View Single Post
Old 11-12-2015, 09:21 AM
PilotJ3
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2010

Originally Posted by Harpyr View Post
Those don't sound like great numbers to me. All I'm really getting at is that it may not be the full picture to say, "Yeah, AA hires ENY pilots OTS", when in fact the flow is a reason they'd rather avoid doing just that.

Either way, I'd advise the up-and-coming generation of pilots to get in ENY's pipeline program. If the flow works as advertised, that's the place to be.
Well, but it can be done. All of them have been into numerous job fairs and network like crazy.

The question is...Envoy with 50% of year new hires, PDY with 3 a month and PSA with 5 a month. How much space is for any other hires that are not military/interns/family and friends? AA have over 15,000 apps on file...

And before others chime in, the flow goes down after the 825 to 50% metered to 25 a month whichever is lower. That trigger it should start about mid 2017. It covers all the pilots until hired at 10/11/11. Basically ensuring that Envoy will keep sending 50% of new hires into AA for at least until 2020/2023.

Again, any new guy should be looking carefully ENY/PDT, it's a good way to have all the Legacies covered.