View Single Post
Old 11-12-2015, 11:24 AM
Envoy Envious
Line Holder

Joined APC: Sep 2015

Originally Posted by eaglefly View Post
Well, back at EL during the Summer, everyone was in a flap on how in June Envoy sent no one and arbitrally they were required to send a minimum each month percentage-wise. What they did to make up for that or how many overall they hired is irrelevant. This is all semantics though as all I'm stating which has caused another bout of Envoysteria is that what happened yesterday or today doesn't guarantee tomorrow. Same for ANY AAG regional flow "projection". Supposedly the E-175 arrival is theoretically supposed to trigger 30/month metered to a minimum of 50%, yes ?

30/month is 360 and 50% of 750 is 375. But, last I read from Envoy management it was "200-300" which is short of the Mason dance from just weeks ago. Let's see what occurs in January. If it's only 20, that's not a good sign of 360-375 for 2016.

Upset ? Why would I be upset ? Although I wanted to get to AA sooner (who wouldn't), I did OK at Eagle during the "lost decade" driving to work for $80-110K/year and am fine with my existence now. I hope those junior to me do better then I did, but whether they do or not, it wont change my situation. I look forward, not backward and my points about Envoy and the flow is that NO ONE can say with any guarantees what occurs forward of today.

You planning to flow ?

Well, then I'd rethink trumpeting those 90 options for "The new seven five's". That will only SLOW your advancement at AA once you get there as guess what they will be replacing...................YOU. Since you'll be hideously junior, it will likely then be I that tells YOU how sorry I am you are upset.

You've convinced yourself of certainties in the future and considering your present existence, I can understand that. From what Envoy pilots say at EL, it's sounds like a pretty chaotic existence there now and is likely about to get worse when your MEC once again cow-tow's to management and gives them Satellite bases(s) while RSV goes unchanged or unimproved. As another used to say here...........

Good Luck !

You can lead a horse to water, you just can't force him to drink. I've already given you all the FACTS. 2.5 year upgrade and 6 year flow to AA. I'm sorry you missed the boat but it's a different time now. Yes, I'm flowing by the way. And the "New Seven Fives" will just make it all the better. Potentially 450 additional CA slots as the flow continues. There's few things in life that are sure. Death and taxes are two. Envoy flow to AA is as close to a lock as you can get. You can take that to the bank.