View Single Post
Old 11-14-2015, 04:11 PM
AutoPirateOn
On Reserve

Joined APC: Jun 2015
Position: EMB '75

Originally Posted by Jammy View Post
Do the hotel rooms apply to commuters on reserve? And if so are they only for the commute nights (night before first day and for late finish on the last day).
Lastly where might i find info about crashpads in DFW or ORD? It looks like a potential newhire is looking at a long (but decreasing) stretch of reserve.
Here's how the hotels work (to the best of my knowledge from my saved emails) and they apply equally to line holders & reserve.
1. If you were expecting a hotel room, but get stuck in base due to cancellation, then you get a hotel room. (Does not count towards the 4/month I'll talk about later)

2. If you pick up OT on a day of critical coverage, then you get a hotel room. Technically you only get 1, so hopefully the OT is commutable on one end. I'd find it hard to believe you could put together a day of OT that isn't commutable on at least 1 end, but I suppose it's possible somehow. (Does not count towards the 4/month.)

3. You get an additional 4 rooms any time during the month that you need them.

If you're looking for crash pads, look online. There's a couple of websites. There's also a guy called Mike that runs decent crash pads. His number is seven seven 3 22O 6396. It's very possible that you could get away without needing a crash pad. Especially if you bid for the right trips.

Last edited by AutoPirateOn; 11-14-2015 at 04:18 PM. Reason: Posted too soon.