Thread: LEC 99 Update
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2007, 10:16 AM
MaxKts
Part Time Employee

Joined APC: Jul 2006
Position: Dispersing Green House Gasses on a Global Basis

Originally Posted by AFW_MD11 View Post
Sorry, but I gotta raise the BS flag here. I’m not advocating voting yes OR no, I would just like people to have the FACTS to decide, not misinformation...

First – count how many times EI uses the phrase “I think” or “I feel” vs. “I KNOW” – doesn’t sound like he really has ALL the facts now does it?

Second – EI - “With regard to being based in Hong Kong, I think that we are going to be based there because the company wants it that way.”

Maybe this other guy (NC member) might KNOW why HKG...from his letter:

MH - “At the urging of our committee, the LOA bases the pilots in HKG rather than CAN, even though the actual operational base is CAN.”

EI - “Why? That is a question that only the company can answer.”

How ‘bout that the union guys got over there and saw the place for the she-ite hole that it is and URGED the company to base us in HKG vs. CAN?

Third – Housing Allowance, Seed Money, Shipping Allowance – all EI’s arguments here are debunked with just a little internet research – here’s a 1-bedroom apartment in Paris (a couple of blocks from the layover hotel) for 1900 Euro FULLY FURNISHED – with MAID SERVICE

http://www.parisattitude.com/apartme...numProduit=109

Still available as of this posting.

etc. etc. etc.

Blasphemy, I know, to all you Subic guys, but the facts are the facts.

Flame away, but PLEASE VOTE.
Wowee, all of 603 square feet for only 1910 euro. That plus you pay additional 10% agency fee and electricity and gas bills. Do the conversion it is $2900 before utilities for less than a single wide trailer. That may be good enough for you but the union is supposed to represent all 4800 of us.

About you commenting on Edgar saying "I think" or "I feel". How many straight answers has the MEC or company given? Most of their answers are "it should, the standard will be, I don't know" or "trust us"!!! This is where the BS flag should be thrown!!!!!!!!!