View Single Post
Old 11-17-2015, 11:08 AM
Rohawk
New Hire

Joined APC: Jan 2014
Position: Challenger300/Capt

I interviewed with Atlas one year ago and was not offered the job. I was, however, sent an email that stated I could reapply in a year. A year has gone by and I have started the process again. All paperwork has been submitted and I scored a 95 on the test last Friday. Atlas is the job that I want and have wanted for quite some time now. My first interview last year was a cluster screw and I will just chalk it up to diarrhea of the mouth on my part. I also nerve whacked myself out of a good performance on the tech eval. To sum it up I stepped all over my junk trying to impress everyone from the front door guy to the bathroom attendant when I should have just gone with my gut and been me.
My question is for anyone out there that has knowledge of candidates reapplying and what sort of outcomes have arisen. Are interviews being offered to second chance applicants? Everyone that I met in Miami and all the guys that interviewed with me were great. I hope that I can get into this hiring wave. Also, if it had not been for this thread and Atlas forum I would have certainly not managed getting this far. Thank you to everyone who takes the time to put info on this site. For those that would wonder about my background.

121 (regional crj), 135, 91, 91K time. All Civilian
+6000 hrs
+1500 tpic
4 jet type ratings.
BS degree
International Experience