View Single Post
Old 11-18-2015, 04:12 PM
C12mem
New Hire

Joined APC: Nov 2015

Originally Posted by sublime259 View Post
I'm not sure who this guy is (although I kinda think it's eaglefly just arguing with himself!) but he's the only one on here saying that 2.5 yr upgrade and 6 year flow is fact. It's a projection. That being said, as much as we all love to hate AAG and not believe what they say, this projection is well on it's way to reality.

So for all you potential new-hires considering PSA with the possible chance you may make it to AA, do your homework. If you want to go to DAL or UAL, do your homework. Those who are getting calls at the other big 2 are well more qualified then PSA will ever get you in the next 6 years (plus they don't have that giant blackmark on their resume that says "PSA.") If you want a future at a LCC, knock yourself out.

Personally? I'm content hanging around here for a little bit and then spending the next 30+ years at the largest airline in the world.
It's funny you think being at PSA is a black mark. You do realize that no one cares outside of you and a few others. You act like envoy is a higher tier pilot group. If you are so much better why are you still there? Why aren't delta and united beating down your door to get an envoy pilot on their books? my guess would be PSA is just a thing to be mad at for your dream of being a pilot not living up to all you thought it would be. Let me guess you saw Top Gun and decided to be a pilot. You probably went to Riddle because they fed you that they made the best pilots. You get to the regionals after that and wonder why there are all these other guys that went to small FBOs and don't have $200,000 in debt are in the same class as you. What ever, you're the best at the best regional. You are living the dream. I mean your regional has a similar name as American. You got in at a bad time so ya you have been sitting reserve as an FO for a long time but so is every one else so who cares. Fast foward and you're still an FO after 5-7 years. Once again it's just the way it is there is no hiring and so no one is moving but you're at American Eagle and when the pilot crisis hits every major will want you. Now today you're probably still an FO or just became a CA waiting on your number to be called at American because no other place has called you and that is still a few years away. Let me guess I'm pretty spot on am I right? That sucks that the industry was the way it was and its been rough for so many pilots but let me tell you this whole blaming your bad situation on PSA won't change how your career has gone. You need to except you are not special you are not better than any one else. If any thing your holding yourself back by blaming others for your unfortunate career. Get over yourself buddy you're just another regional pilot at just another regional. Once you get off your high horse the view will be much better I promise.