View Single Post
Old 11-20-2015, 06:12 AM
eaglefly
Banned

Joined APC: Jun 2008

Originally Posted by AdiosMikeFox View Post
No, they should look at the numbers. The numbers point to movement and upgrades. Time to captain/time to flow? It's stupid to make predictions containing any sort of hard number, but things will start moving, and soon.
Agreed, it's stupid to make predictions............but that is EXACTLY what some of your brethren are doing.

Well no s h it, Sherlock. Nobody with any sense is claiming any hard numbers without acknowledging the barriers between those numbers and reality, but there are expected numbers based on statements made AAG officials themselves, not some forum flunky. We can expect flow based on those numbers, and OF COURSE people take it wit ha grain of salt knowing the history of the flow's stability.
I'm sorry, Mr. Watson, but you are in denial if you think nobody is claiming hard numbers. Again, you either need to start acknowledging your fellow snake oil salesmen there or admit you are in denial. But, the post you are questioning here DOES have hard numbers from RW. 205 upgrades in 2016 and that means for 2.5 year upgrade to be valid, approximately 800 upgrades during the 1.5 years after that. Good luck with that one.

Of course, if Envoy contracts or is involved in consolidation with another regional, 800 pilots WON'T need to be upgraded and then yes, at some point in say a year and a half a 2.5 year pilot could upgrade but depending on the SLI specifics, it most likely will be a pilot from the OTHER carrier with less longevity.

Jesus, you really think everyone but you is an idiot and incapable of thinking for themselves and incapable of making their own judgements based on available information? That's all you do... Take loose approximations, repackage them as "facts", then proceed to tell everyone else they're idiots for not adhering to your made-up little reality when virtually EVERYONE in this forum uses CONDITIONAL LANGUAGE when stating their opinions about the flow. Virtually EVERYONE says they know some serious hurdles need to be cleared before the projected timelines for upgrade and flow at Envoy are met. You can't read, can you? Or, at least you only read what suits your personal narrative in order to fuel your need to hear yourself talk.
Well, considering posts like this, what would a normal person think ?

I find it interesting a post of mine that carriers HARD numbers as per your OWN management draws so much anger and frustration. Could that be because subconsciously you are uneasy about the promises being made, but since that's too painful to confront, you instead create a false façade of joy and thus become agitated when that is questioned with hard information that forces you into scary psychological places ?

Again, my point is that a lot COULD happen at Envoy, but considering the reputation and motives of your management, I'd be VERY leery of whatever promises are being made and the HARD information of 205 upgrades in 2016 DOES NOT produce an acceptably believable scenario when 800 pilots will need to be upgraded in the 1.5 years following 2016 to meet the mythical 2.5 year upgrade claim.

It cannot be emphasized enough for any pilot contemplating Envoy that Caveat Emptor should be their compass (no pun intended).