View Single Post
Old 11-20-2015, 02:11 PM
busdriver12
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2013

Originally Posted by skeebo2 View Post
BINGO! So how did these 2 privileged friends of your get the trip?
Who was the vanilla Captain or Joe 6pack F/O who got to fly to Asia on a sweet trip. And now that they are gone who did they teach to carry the baton?
I have seen some of these trips and they don't look like sweet deals to me. I'd assume that they go to people with specific training on overwater ops that most Airbus domestic sluggos don't get until they move over to the MD-11 or 777. No doubt Flight Test pilots are offered these sort of deals, and I don't begrudge them flying trips that I am not trained for. You want to fly to Asia on the bus now, they just posted a SIBA bid. Go for it.

Originally Posted by skeebo2 View Post
Wrong! ...Who cares if someone is more popular than others, and why?" she is not popular her dad is. The real humor here is he is most popular for being a total duc$e bag. And would strut with a ship eating grin in the AOC.
Did you notice??? he retired (from flying) big cake but did not retire from FDX$$$$
I think it's pretty tasteless to bash someone because of whom their father is. Do you want people to put down your children, because they don't like you?