View Single Post
Old 11-22-2015, 02:25 PM
HIFLYR
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2007
Position: 777 Captain in Training

Originally Posted by skeebo2 View Post
deny: cronyism, nepotism and favoritism, special deals for insiders. Especially if you wear a kilt.
We all know some animals on the farm are more equal than others.

Don't need a route check I have more time in the flare than you do total. Flown the nats across the pond and to the pacific numerous times. I could probably show the check air man a thing or two.
Well just step right up become a Flt Test guy, standards, LCA or Flex get your over water route check and knock yourself out. Yes, A300 guys need a over water route check before flying one of these since the A300 community is not trained to do them. You know guys complain about picking up planes out of MX in Mobile, New Iberia and Arcadia and some have refused to a contingency W&B saying they were not trained to do it. Guys also complain about having to a International CQ event also so I guess you cannot win.

I really would not expect anything less from a guy who talks about someone simply because who her dad is. For the record I flew with her when she was pregnant and she never menchoned who her dad was and was a good pilot and person to fly with.