View Single Post
Old 11-26-2015, 03:29 PM
jcountry
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2014

Originally Posted by GucciBoy View Post
Dude,

You're rant is not without merit, but you do yourself no favors when you can't admit you got it wrong. Your CVR theory doesn't hold any water. Coming here to ***** won't do anything other than provide an outlet for your frustrations. Just ignore it when you hear it. If you correct it, then even though you are doing a good thing, you aren't in practical terms any better than the guys that are perpetrating the buffoonery in the first place; you're still blocking the frequency. Just turn it down for a few minutes next time...it will be better for your sanity.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I never wrote anything about correcting anyone. I never keyed the mic.

For those who think they won't get caught, let me introduce you to Battle of Britain technology: There is this cool thing called "direction finding." It uses three or more stations to determine the origin of broadcast. Just use that and the ATC tapes, and you have the offending aircraft. (And when that jackass says"guaaaarrrrd" and "work work work" over and over for hours, it really wouldn't be hard to figure out.)

You guys who think this is funny, just go right ahead and let 'er rip! Sooner or later, some of you will get caught. It will be nice to know I will never see you operating my company's planes.